Asa And http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/8153/3011/1600/asa-ski.jpg MeMyselfandI: SWEDEN....

Amis, friends, amigos, Welcome to the Asa And universe

Thursday, July 27, 2006

SWEDEN....

HEJ, HEJ!
Back in Sweden...
I have had time for a couple of days in Stockholm and in my tiny village Lammhult so far.
Stockholm was gorgeous really..Here I am with my cousins and the pretty little Elva who officially got her name in the Royal Chapel of Drottingholm. Unfortunately the king was off on holiday in China and couldn't attend:)

1 Comments:

Blogger silvia said...

Asita!! same same the other day, you know what I mean...;)
When do you get back?
I'm finally leaving earlier than expected as I'll join a jewellery workshop for a week. Je te raconterai.

besos
sil

05 August, 2006 20:39

 

Post a Comment

<< Home